Flower Subscription- OFF-SITE Pick-Up
When you become a member of the Idlewild flower subscription, or CSA (Community Supported Aggriculture), you'll recieve 6 unique hand tied bouquets of mixed flowers, wrapped in our eco flower paper, from early July through mid September.
* Choose below for pick up location:
- Fulton Farmer's market - This pick up has been moved to Wednesdays from 4:30 -6pm. Please note, the Fulton Market is open on Wednesdays only for farmers to deliver their CSA pick ups. This means parking is a breeze and makes for a very efficient, less crowded pick up.
- If you are a staff member at Smiley Family Dentistry or M- Industries, deliveries are THURSDAYS. Pick- ups and deliveries are every other week from early July to mid September. Mother nature will determin exact start date and we will notify you when the first pick-up will be scheduled.
Perks of Subscription Membership:
* Specialty flowers that this year will only be availalbe through the CSA. We are streamlining and simplifying the market bouquets.
* CSA newsletter detailing the flowers in your bouquet as well as behind the scenes details of farm operations and stories.
* CSA gathering, tour, and potluck on the farm
* Knowing you are supporting a farm in the off season, by purchasing ahead of time.
What is a CSA?
CSA stands for community supported agriculture, and is when a community of individuals pledge to support a farm operation via paying up front for, in our case, 6 pickups of 6 flower bouquets grown with love from us. In choosing this type of support you ensure there are enough funds to cover seeds and supplies and labor for the season to come.
While we are passionate and committed to organic practices on our farm, we legally cannot state that we grow organically as we are not yet certified organic. Please know we use only environmentally sustainable practices for the health and safety of the ecosystem, the flowers, pollinators, workers and consumers. That is our commitment to this land, to you and ourselves.
Pick up weeks
We will notify you a week before it will be a delivery/ pick up week. We will begin in early July and continuing every other week for a total of 6 bouquets. If you are a SFD staff member or M Industry employee, please contact us before hand if you will not be at work that day. This is really helpful to us!!
**Please let us know as soon as you can if you are unable to pick up or receive your flower bouquet no matter where your pick up location. We keep increasing our CSA shares. Therefore, failure to communicate before hand if you are not going to be able to get your share, will likely result in a missed bouquet. Arrangements can be made to accomidate a differnt date if communcated BEFORE the shceduled pick up or delivery date. That is not a problem!